Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What if...?

After going at turtle speed, I have learned a few things...

1) All of this goes much deeper than I realized. Years and years and years go by and the struggle is still very much real. If you continue to follow the rabbit hole, it gets much more interesting.

2) My journey is taking me into places I hadn't known I had visited before. Small instances and memories in time come flooding back as AH HA! moments.

3) Faith in your journey and in whatever orchestrates this world comes naturally the more you tune into it.

4) I have a great many feelings about this journey, not all of them great. Fear and doubt are the most prevalent right now, but in an hour or two I may be weeping from sheer joy or relief that another puzzle piece has locked into place and I am so grateful to have experienced it.

5) Writing helps to solidify ideas, so needless to say after spending so much time incubating in the land of abstraction, I am again in need of more concrete ways to make sense of it all.

I don't expect anyone to know of this blog outside of a select few (family and close friends) who know of its existence and are interested in this story.

There have been many days now that I find myself thinking that I literally may be falling into psychosis, although I feel better than I ever have in my life. The reason I say psychosis is because I am beginning to question the nature of our physical world. I am beginning to question what is truly real and what is an ego-based reality we spin to keep ourselves "safe."

In other words, what if we allowed ourselves to entertain the idea that spirits exist? What if we allowed ourselves to entertain the SILLY notion that maybe there is energy in every living thing and perhaps even inanimate objects. After all, the advances we have been making in science, astrophysics and our own experiences appear to be saying these things. Watch some documentaries on Netflix and scan some recently published peer-reviewed articles if you don't believe me. People are researching aura fields, meditation, and energy much more than they used to. Why? Why bother? Because they're finding interesting results... that bring up many more questions than answers.

Is it possible, that in this day and age, the idea of energy medicine- healing ourselves by non-physical methods, can be our "is the Earth round?" moment? Can we begin to see without judgment and experience for ourselves what MIGHT be true and accept that science has its limitations.


There are a lot of questions about the pineal gland. Hell, there's a lot of questions about a lot of things in our bodies supposedly connected to higher spiritual planes.


What I'm saying is that I'm willing to listen.
I'm willing to experience for myself what might be out there, as long as I can be safe while doing it.
And NO I'm not talking about taking crazy drugs.


What if... ?

I'd rather live my life asking "What if?" than saying "I know."



No comments:

Post a Comment