Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Turtle speed

When you go slow... When you go at a comfortable pace... You are able to sustain yourself during even the most strenuous journey. Remember the turtle.
There are no shortcuts. And even if there appears to be some- you would probably do better to continue your own path.
Truth can be found in consistency and deliberate action. Continue to observe- everything.
Everything can be a lesson and bring you farther toward understanding and compassion. Remember the turtle.

I think, at this point, I may be building my shell in preparation to begin the trek in slow motion.


The back of the calendar on my desk at work.
Now it seems like a fitting reminder.


This is an image of the turtle shell I created to remind me that at this phase I am preparing myself and my body for the journey ahead. I will be heading further down the road with a more well defined purpose and the tools needed to be okay in the struggles.

Looking forward to taking this baby for a spin.... Or um... Gentle leisurely ride ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment