Wednesday, July 16, 2014

How lucky we are

Moving in T-2 days.

Sometimes intuition comes at odd times.

My co-workers took me out for a Quizzo night Monday and as soon as I saw the third place prize, I got that familiar feeling and sure enough, we won third prize. Strange how those things happen.
(Just in case you were wondering it was s book entitled "Stranger than Science" now peppered with what are intended to be the drunk goodbyes of 4 creative arts therapists...)

There have been plenty of instances in which my intuition has gone off. Sometimes I can even call them out and others around me can be as baffled as I am.

FOR INSTANCE- My entire life I've had a feeling I would live in a "C" city.
Almost specifically Cincinnati, Ohio. (Yea, seriously, WTF?!?)
As a kid I remember watching a TV show, set in Cincinnati about a radio show.
 
For some reason it always stuck with me. 
I'm not sure why. 
It's not a particularly fabulous show. 
I mean, it's an 80's sitcom that lasted about 4 years. 
But there was something about it. 
And from what I hear it's not a particularly fabulous city either. 

...Look, I'm just sayin. That's what I hear.

So here's to that random feeling!



 I suppose I'm one step closer to finding "Home."
And that's kind of a big deal for someone who's moved around their entire life.

But what this REALLY boils down to is taking up roots that have been planted for the last 5 years.
And if I'm completely honest, there's a creepy similarity between Cincinnati and this bad boy-
But then again, all cities kind of look alike after a while.

All in all...

My intuition tells me I'll miss it.

A little.

No comments:

Post a Comment